Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Instant Bhatura(Tip)


Instant Bhatura, is a great tip i am going to share. This is an instant bhatura recipe that can make anybody's life easy. I have served this to many of my friends in recent days with Channa Masala, Chicken Curry and they loved this. I know its a time saver and a wonderful idea to impress anybody.

Ingredients:

Tortilla
Oil to Fry


Tip: 

Preheat oil to fry and once the oil is hot fry Tortillas till they fluff up or turn light brown in color.

Enjoy! I know its that easy..

4 comments:

  1. Lovely space you have! Will be a regular visitor now... Very happy to connect :)

    Join me @ www.cookingwithsj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shruti..Would visit your website...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooja do you use cooked or uncooked tortillas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fatima i used Uncooked tortillas

    ReplyDelete

 
recipes.in